Your privacy is important to you and to us. NEXTHOME Estate Agency is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect information from Site users in several different ways, with the goal of providing an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
– Record and quickly bring up information you’ve given previously
– Help you quickly find information and services
– Create content that is relevant to you
– Addition of the company to our directory for advertising reasons.
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our services.
– We may periodically send promotional email about new listings, special offers or other information which we think you may find useful and interesting, using the email address you have provided.
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and needs.
– We may provide your information to any third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes only after your written approval.
– We will never sell or share your personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted by Gmail. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here.
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
– speed up navigation
– track site usage
– recognize users and user access privileges
– enable selection and record your browsing activity and interests
This Site’s cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
This Site also uses web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to:
– help deliver cookies
– track views of a web page
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information we collect.
Our site uses the following cookies:
– Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
– WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
– W3 Total Cache cookies – these are used by W3 Total Cache plugin to monitor referrer and user identification for caching purposes.
– WP Polls cookies – these are used by WP Polls plugin to provide proper polls functionality based on user identification.
– ICL-MPP Affiliate cookies – this is used by our system to monitor and identify affiliates for the purpose of performance monitoring and payments.
– Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
– WP Postratings cookies – this is used by the WP Post rating plugin to provide proper rating functionality based on user status.
Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification or signing up for our email newsletter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information provided to us is secured. In order to prevent unauthorised access disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguarding and secure the information we collect online.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled serves with limited access to authorised personnel only.
NEXTHOME Estate Agency is a general audience website and does not offer services directly to children. In case of any personal information received by a child under age 16, such information will be deleted or destroyed as soon as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child, please contact with us.
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
In addition to Google Analytics, we are using the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
– Affiliate performance statistics – statistics regarding our affiliates
– Installer statistics – statistics regarding the number of plugin installations of our products in clients, also includes the site info like PHP version, WordPress version used, etc.
– Support statistics – statistics regarding our supporters and clients about how many tickets created, resolved, pending, etc.
– Reference sites statistics – statistics regarding our clients reference sites installation.
– Compatibility plugin statistics – statistics regarding our clients compatible/incompatible themes/plugins with our products.
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If any personal information submitted can be accessed by:
– Our system administrator
– Our website supporters when they need to (in order to provide support) get the information about the client accounts and access.
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
We protect customer data with the following site features:
– We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
– Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties which we may think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You can also request details of personal information which we hold about you. In case you need a copy of the information held on you please email at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the email mentioned above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to NEXTHOME Estate Agency services and the full content of this website such as, text, logos etc.
©2020 NEXTHOME Estate Agency All rights reserved.